SEO is backbone for every website.
Think of opening a shop. To get any sales you need visitors. For that, you need to make people know that you exist. On the Internet, if you open a website, you make people know you exist on other websites (like Facebook or Twitter or your friend’s) and on search engines (Google, Bing etc.) The latter typically accounts for the most traffic (website visitors) you will get. However, there’s a catch.
Unless you are featured on the first page for the most relevant keyword (“the best online course for math” is a good keyword for your Math course) you are unlikely to get any traffic or website visitors. Now the question is how can you be featured there. You can spend thousands of dollars or you can be there naturally. Search Engine Optimization or SEO would help you for that.
Search Engine Optimization helps you rank high for keywords related to your website or web page. Search engines send automatic programs to your website but they still can't see and understand a web page the same way a human does. SEO helps the search engines find out what each page is about, and how it may be useful for Internet users.
This course teaches you how to become a master of SEO and earn money using that. This course contain 25 recorded video for you own self paced learning and one Live (on demand) doubt clearing session.
- 25 recorded audio-video lectures you can view and revise any number of times
- 1 on-demand doubt clearing class can be booked on a 7-day notice from 12:30 PM GMT to 4:30 PM GMT any weekday
- Search Engine Optimization Introduction
- The Advantages of SEO
- Search Engine Basics
- The Importance Of The Domain Name
- The Importance Of Keyword Research
- The Role Of The Title Tag
- Understanding Meta Tags
- The Importance Of Anchor Text
- Using Header Tags Effectively
- Setting Up A Proper Linking Structure
- Keyword Highlighting
- An Overview of LSI
- What Makes A Great Backlink?
- Promotion: Article Marketing
- Promotion: Submitting To Free Directories
- Promotion: Submitting To Paid Directories
- Promotion: Relevant Blogs
- Promotion: Press Releases
- Promotion: Creating Your Own Blogs
- Promotion: The Power Of A Squidoo Lens
- Promotion: The Power Of A Hubpages Hub
- Promotion: Fun With Wikispaces
- Promotion: Gaining Credibility From Forums
- Don’t Overdo It!
- Monetization Optimization
- Building A List
Language of instruction: English